Thursday, April 1, 2010

I went on bit of a photo rampage around my house this morning  taking snaps of my favourite things...


Bits and pieces on a shelf in the lounge

Art: a print from Trade Me; Photos I took of Andy playing guitar; a print I bought at a market in Barcelona

Flower I found on a walk and just re-found hiding in a swan vase all dried up

Andys Nikes - love them, love the quilting, the colours and the mix of leather, satin and suede.

Sony headphones - crucial

One of Andys Guitars with stickers from over the years

Art deco lighting: one of our ceiling lights; lamp from Iko Iko

The wall above our bed: full of inspiring pictures of friends, family, snow, skating, summer, art

Some bags: Old purse from my Great Aunty Lyn that's so delicate something falls off every time you pick it up; silver clutch I found in a $5 bin in Dunedin, my turqouise leather travel wallet (from Red Currant) that took me around Europe and made sure I didn't lose a single thing which is unheard of for me; black el-cheapo but hot clutch; 50 cent curduroy and leather bag from Salvation Army; green, SOFT, leather bag my Mum had when she was young.


Eighties revival: ELF toy from the 80's;  red leather ankle boots from the 80's, another item stolen off Mum


Hand painted ceramic tiles from Craft 2.0


Calfy: my uber-special satchel from Carcessone in France.

My Diana F+ with a strap I found on Ebay that has a little leather pocket attached and and 'A' on it just for me!!

Sterling silver necklace made for me by my sister Rose (and her friend Phoebe)
Fun game! I heart house stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures, especially the photo montage. Can I pay you to pimp out my apartment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes - it's a small fee of a lifetime supply of shoes and hand over your iphone. Done!

    ReplyDelete