Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DEAR IMAGINARY LOVER

Dear imaginary lover,

Given that I am your imaginary mistress and you are rolling in money while you are on your yacht in the carribean and I am getting dagerously close to telling your real wife about me I think it's time you showered me in gifts. Here are some I prepared earlier.


















No pressure or anything.

p.s. this is fictional. I WISH I had a secret rich gift bearing lover! I don't think boyfriend would mind actually.

p.p.s. all shoes are from ASOS. all shoes are the equivalent of $2 million NZD. all shoes are unfairly hot and I am meant to be saving... bcecause I still need to finish paying off these shoes. oops.




Oh and p.p.p.s buyer beware - a dress I bought on ASOS is mysteriously lost in the mysterious world-class-f-up that is the ash cloud. Keep that in mind when ordering anything from the UK at the moment. Fricken Iceland!

Also love the hot pic from the ASOS home page - can never actually find the clothes they have in these pics (same on Top Shop) but still worth a good drool. I dont even really like the clothes, just the general vibe...



Reminds me of the lust I have for the colours in Rihannas Rude Boy vid - watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment