Saturday, May 29, 2010

IT'S BACK!

I'm not a huge fan of thick, all covering, mask-like foundation so for years now have had a crush on Revlons' Skinlights Face Illuminator. Depsite it being the "BEST...ILLUMINATOR...EVER" made (quoting the Grazia article where I made this discovery) it stopped being made at all a couple of years ago. Since then I have only managed to find it in a small el cheapo beauty store (selling the likes of $3 eyeshadow) at the mall in Lower Hutt but even their supplies have dried up - as has my last bottle. After settling on a less than ideal back up plan from the Body Shop I was so excited to discover that they have re-launched my fav! It's been re-named Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator and I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the new, supermarket-friendly, packaging. From this...



to this...




...or the fact that it now has 'Age Defying' splashed across the front.But 'spa'? Yes please! And I AM intrigued by the fact it now has a brush attached for application. Bring on pay day - I'm buying up a ten year supply just incase.

1 comment:

  1. Wicked Belz, Im not a huge fan of brush applicators I end up still squeezing product onto fingers and applying as I stil think its best way :)

    ReplyDelete